· Registration required. When you register, please register only ONE person from your team.
· Adults will need to do the cutting with knives and scissors unless a team has access to the kid-friendly plastic cardboard cutters at Bryant
· Any team that registers MUST understand we are sponsoring their boat to compete in the Cardboard Boat Race at Fall Fest on Sept. 28th and they MUST race their boat with a crew team of 2 members.
· We will have forms for teams to register at the event and we will get the forms to the Bryant Chamber.
· Build day will be just for building the boats but the teams MUST also decorate their boats.
· If boat transportation is an issue, teams need to get with a staff member prior to the event so we can make arrangements.
· If decorating the boat is an issue, teams need to get with a staff member prior to the event so we can make arrangements.
Any boat built at the library on build day must have the library logo on both sides of the boat. These will be handed out at the event.